Hi everyone! This is an interesting subject for all of us who are self-employed and CEOs. We are always looking out for new ways and how to push our business and career forward.
Business and career needs rebranding and re-strategizing from time to time. Don't just grow your business/career, Grow with it. Just as the human body outgrows certain clothes; Likewise business/career outgrows certain things and needs changes from time to time to stay relevant, improve, and on top. I've come up with 5 tips that can help!
1. Seriousness: Your customers/clients need to be sure that you are serious about your business so they can associate with you and recommend you.
2. Consistency: You need to continue in what you are doing, don't slack, and don't fall off! Let them have the assurance that you are consistent not only in words but also in deeds.
3. Change & Improvement: Always look for ways to improve!!! Take a new leap! Take a new step. Improvement may involve a slight or radical change so think wisely before taking this step so it can lead to improvement and not collapse.
4. Business Minded: Don't do business with families, relations, or friends if possible and if you must do make sure you let them know that this is business and it is no joke to stay in business and you can't afford to jeopardize your business for sentiment reason and for any reason.
5. Investment & Income: Invest and expect an income, Think wise before investing and be 100% sure about your income. Do no investment under probability but certainty.
Note: Business and career needs rebranding and re-strategizing from time to time. Don't just grow your business/career, Grow with it. Just as the human body outgrows certain clothes; Likewise business/career outgrow certain things and needs changes from time to time to stay relevant, improve, and on top.
Has this article inspired you? Please cull & share with others. Remember to give credit, Thanks!